- We hold public meetings and conferences with speakers from the judiciary, the legal profession, academia and the media.
- We have engaged in dialogue with the Parole Board and the CCRC
- We co-hosted a high-level seminar with the Parole Board, which also then ceased using the derogatory term ‘deniers’ for prisoners who maintain their innocence.
- We offer training to solicitors, barristers, and legal representatives working with prisoners where maintaining innocence is impeding their progress.
- We are unable to take up inidividual cases but we welcome hearing from prisoners who find themselves penalised by a system which does not acknowledge their stance. This information helps inform our work, which has also included collating a set of case studies to illustrate the innate unfairness of the present system.